Attended by prominent business leaders from across the county, this event will help you to form valuable connections with like-minded entrepreneurs, decision makers and leaders in their field.
If you want to be at the forefront of Buckinghamshire's business community, coming to the Business Leaders' Dinner is the way to do it.
You will join leaders of Buckinghamshire’s most successful and influential companies for an evening of fine dining and high level networking.
After dinner speaker
We are delighted to be welcoming Dr. Kate Goodger as our after dinner speaker. Formerly a teacher, Kate is one of the most experienced performance psychologists in Olympic sport having worked with Team GB athletes and medallists at seven Olympic Games. Kate tasks and empowers audiences to develop practical plans to meet challenges they face and to start building the mindset they want in themselves and their teams.
Dress code - Lounge suit and business attire.
Dietary requirements - Should you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise when making your booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please check the menu which is detailed below.
On arrival - please go to the The Conference Entrance where we will meet you.
- Dr. Kate Goodger
- Poacher’s terrine, mushroom marmalade, baby gem and sourdough
- Roasted celeriac, almond and white truffle (v)
- Spiced lamb rump, glazed shallots, parmesan mash, green beans, roast tomato yoghurt and rosemary sauce
- Wild mushroom and broccoli gnocchi with carrot pearls and fontina (v)
- Apple tart tatin, vanilla ice-cream, cinnamon and apple sauce
Tickets for this event are no longer available.