The Growth Programme delivers expert advice tailored to your business or grant funding of up to £5,000 to help your business grow.
We recently allocated all of the ‘Get Set for Brexit’ and ‘Brexit GO’ vouchers to help businesses prepare for Brexit, but we still have plenty of support and funding available to help businesses achieve their ambitions and prepare for whatever the future holds.
The support on offer from our Growth Programme ensures that business resilience and growth does not need to be put on hold.
The Growth Programme has two strands (businesses can receive support via one strand, but not both):
- Growth Advice
- Growth Grants
Perfect for those with an ambition to scale up their business who are looking for ways to stimulate growth.
Your business will receive 12+ hours of targeted support, tailored to your needs, beginning with a one-to-one visit from a Business Adviser and then encompassing a mixture of the following:
- Masterclass session on strategies for growth, delivered by Cranfield School of Management
- Fit4Funding Masterclass – the fundamentals of finance and getting your business ready for investment, delivered by Harwood Hutton
- Mastermind peer-to-peer networking session
- Opportunity to meet with a Growth Champion, someone who has successfully grown their own business and will act as a sounding board for you
- Member-to-member workshops on a variety of useful topics
Growth Advice success stories
- Dustaway Cleaning Services increased sales and turnover thanks to the expert support they received
- Cube Video opened new markets after support from the Growth Advice service
Apply for a Growth Grant of up to £5,000 to help your business invest in projects to boost growth.
Whether you are considering a project to increase sales, productivity or profitability, or improve business processes, this grant can potentially fund up to a third of the total cost.
Grants have previously been awarded to support activity such as:
- website development and design
- social media advertising
- sales and lead generation activities
- market research
- marketing collateral
- CRM and accountancy software
- specialist consultancy
- ISO accreditation
- and more!
Growth Grants success stories
- A Growth Grant helped Bradbury Tracks build an innovative website that has increased their sales by 40%
- Growth Grant helps launch luxury fashion range
Speak to one of our team today
To discuss which element of the Growth Programme best suits your business, email Growth@bbf.uk.com or call 01494 927130.