#NetZeroBucks – business can lead the way.
Special Focus: Rethinking plastic packaging – towards a circular economy.
Public opinion and behaviours are shifting fast and a growing number of brands, retailers and packaging companies are already driving innovation to minimise impact on the environment and benefit their bottom line.
- How can your business use less plastic, better plastic or explore alternative re-usable materials?
- How can you ensure your brand remains relevant to your consumers?
- How can you do the right thing and still make money?
At our #NetZeroBucks Annual General Meeting event - let’s start up a conversation, explore opportunities to learn and collaborate with other businesses and industry leaders and drive innovation in the new low-carbon economy.
- Benjamin Jones, Global Business Development Associate at TerraCycle Loop an exciting new global platform that supports consumer product companies and retailers to shift from a disposable supply chain to a durable one.
- Will King, Founder of King of Shaves, will talk about their innovative new range of refillable products, Code Zero.
- Alex Cullen, Director of BLA London, will explain new consumer expectations around sustainability and discuss brand messaging that works.
Join us to:
- Identify new commercial opportunities for your business to innovate
- Understand growing consumer and supply-chain trends
- Be inspired by local businesses already launching new products and services and transforming their business processes
- Meet expert business advisers and learn about available funding
- Network over complimentary drinks and canapés
If you have an amazing low-carbon project, we want to hear from you! Book your place at the AGM below and then email the details of your low-carbon project to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch.
Our AGM is open to all. Voting is open to members only.
If you are a member and unable to attend the AGM but would like to appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf (which can be the Chairman of the meeting), a form with full details will soon be available together with the process for doing this. A duly appointed proxy will count in the quorum, although a Member who is a proxy for another Member will not be counted twice.
AGM Documents for Download
Arrive at 6.00pm to make the most of the networking opportunity and to join us for refreshments and canapes.
Free parking is available on a first come first served basis within the university car park C. After parking, you should walk down the pavement alongside the South Wing to reach The Room.
Further carparking is available at the public car parks at Eden or Wycombe Swan.
- Alex Cullen
Director, BLA London
- Benjamin Jones
Global Business Development Associate, TerraCycle Loop
- Daniel Cope
Programme Manager, Low Carbon Workspaces Programme
- Michael Garvey
Chairman, Buckinghamshire Business First
- Philippa Batting
Managing Director, Buckinghamshire Business First
- Will King
Founder of King of Shaves
Tickets for this event are no longer available.