Actively promote your business at the flagship event of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival.
The Buckinghamshire Business Expo offers many learning and networking opportunities for visitors and exhibitors.
The Expo runs from 10am-4pm and will be full of eager businesses ready to showcase their products and services to a room-full of visitors. This is a great opportunity to learn all about a number of local businesses and how they can help you, either through new business relationships or providing their services to you the customer.
Exhibitors and visitors alike can benefit from the Expo by:
- Reaching their target audience
- Generating quality leads
- Gaining local exposure
- Making a lasting impression
- Connecting with decision makers
Book a ticket as a visitor
A ticket to attend the Expo is free. Book a delegate ticket below!
Visitors will get the chance to meet with lots of businesses, some they may have heard of before and some they will discover for the first time.
Free entry makes this a no-brainer, considering the benefits of meeting so many businesses under one roof!
Book an exhibition space
Exhibiting at the business expo is an invaluable opportunity for you to network, showcase your products and services and make useful contacts.
To secure an exhibition stand costs £200 plus vat. Exclusive offers are available to our invested members:
- 75% discount for Ambassador Members
- 50% discount for Partner Members
- 25% discount for Stakeholder Members
Exhibitor packages include:
- One table – approx. 4ft x 2ft (table cloth included if requested)
- Space for one pull up banner 2m x 85cm (check our member offers if you are looking to purchase one for the Expo)
- Lunch and refreshments for 2 representatives at your stand (further refreshments may be purchased at the café on the day)
- Power is available at all stands
Exhibitor places are limited.
Part of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival
This event is part of the Buckinghamshire Business Festival. The festival is a celebration of business in the Entrepreneurial Heart of Britain and runs from March 2nd-13th. Read more about the festival here, and check out the ever-expanding festival events schedule here.
Use #BucksBizExpo and #BucksBizFest on social media in the build-up and when you’re at this event to promote your involvement.
Free parking is available at the venue, but is limited, so where possible we would recommend sharing a lift.
Get connected - Use #BucksBizExpo and #BucksBizFest on social media in the build-up and when you’re at this event to promote your involvement in the Buckinghamshire Business Expo.